HAND is a not for profit organisation in north Brisbane
supporting people with a disability by enhancing leisure and
As part of its services to people, HAND manages the :
- Leisure Access Program,
- Community Volunteering Program
- HANDS UP Program and the
- Day Respite Program.
HAND is an activity of Centacare Learning and Leisure Services.
Aims of HAND
The Aims of HAND are to:
- Provide support which promotes opportunities for
individuals to develop skills, access the community and become more independent.
HAND aims to support people with a disability to lead a personally fulfilling and valued lifestyle
with the same choices and options that are available to others.
OUR TARGET GROUP
The programs at HAND are currently funded to support adults 18 years and over who have:
- a mild to moderate disability
- live on the North side of Brisbane and
- Have limited access to other disability services.