The Community Volunteering Program
The Community Volunteering Program aims to support individuals with a disability
and/or acquired brain injury to access and become a valued member of the community. We aim to do this
by supporting the person to become a volunteer in the community.
The Community Volunteering Program supports individuals to:
- Research and access possible groups for volunteering
- Meet new people and develop social and workplace networks
- Develop vocational skills
- Gain confidence through practice
- Gain independence
- Be aware of options available in the wider community for people with disabilities
Provide information and education to others in the community to be more inclusive.
Contact if you would like to apply.