How to help
HAND is grateful to all who can lend a helping hand.
If you would like to help in one of the following ways please contact
us for further information.
If you would like to volunteer in any way we would love to hear from you.
HAND gratefully accepts all donations. Donations can be financial or donations
in kind (eg cooking equipment), please contact
us to discuss what would be useful for our operation.
If you would like to make a bequest to HAND please contact
us for details and further information.
Hello everyone. Thank you so much for your continued support. We are always searching for
ways to make the HAND experience more enjoyable and more interesting for our clients.
HAND would appreciate:
- Woodworking tools (Both hand tools and electric tools).
- Bookson painting and art and craft
- Some blank canvases for painting (size 60cm x 90cm approx) and some fine paint brushes would be good.
- Prizesfor distribution at social functions.
- Reading books- illustrated but geared to teenage/adults, with text not too difficult.
- Any spare picture frames, bigger than A3 paper size, with or without glass for displaying client art an
- Panes of glass or Perspex.
- Any spare Meccano sets or parts of sets.
- Sporting Equipment for fitness programs
HAND would like to thank people for their valuable support.
Donations and Support Received.
Patricia and John donated some items either for use at HAND or to be sold. Thank you Pat and John.
David Martin for his time & skill in putting up a much needed shelf in the kitchen of the Everton Park office
Cristina Garces and Juan for their very generous donation of a large fridge\freezer for the staff at the
Everton Park office. This meant the small bar fridge could be donated for use at The Hut.
Windsor Rotary Club for their generous donations and continuous support to HAND.
The team at O’Shea In-Centre Service for their continuous support.
Cory for donating a new monopoly set for clients at HAND to play.